I will need to be strong, selfless and encouraging. I cannot do any of these things apart from God, He is my strength and my song. Jesus came not to be served but to serve. My prayer is that God would create a heart to serve in me. I was feeling defeated, broken and scared. Then God spoke to me through my Pastors teaching and reading the Bible. Why are you living a defeated life? Why? In turn my thoughts were deep and my heart was heavy. How can I glorify God? I can LOVE others, SMILE at them to show Gods love, always use ENCOURAGING WORDS spoken to draw them closer to God. Create in me a clean heart, Oh God, and renew a right spirit within me.My summer plan is to live out Philippians 4:8-9 Finally brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
May you be blessed today, may your hearts be drawn closer to God.
No comments:
Post a Comment