Frank was a perfect gentleman, he bought her a beautiful butterfly necklace. She is wearing it in the picture, but it is hard to see. I think their smiles say it all.....Sunday, September 13, 2009
Homecoming
Alicia was asked to go to homecoming at North Summit High School in Coalville, Utah. Frank is a very nice young man. They met at the Vacation Bible School that our family helped put on in Coalville. In the first picture you can see her dress. It was the first and only dress she tried on and it matched her toe nails (when your 17 thats a sign that it is meant to be). Isnt she beautiful!
Frank was a perfect gentleman, he bought her a beautiful butterfly necklace. She is wearing it in the picture, but it is hard to see. I think their smiles say it all.....
Frank was a perfect gentleman, he bought her a beautiful butterfly necklace. She is wearing it in the picture, but it is hard to see. I think their smiles say it all.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh she is getting to big she looks beautiful.... I'm such a sap but that just makes me a great aunt right... Love that girl
ReplyDelete