background

Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

While the boys are away, the girls will play!

Well, Joe and Ashton went hunting and Joey spent the night with his friend. Alicia and Autumn were camping in Bryce Canyon with our church group (I will blog about that also). And as I said "while the boys are away the little girls will play!! Tea party that is! (BIG GRIN)

Here is the beautiful setting of tea cups and I forgot to take pictures of all the snacks we had. Cookies, cakes, cheese and crackers galore.

The little girls got dressed up in their favorite dresses and tried on hats and gloves. Here is picture of Jayda with her friends Brie Anne and Hannah. What pretty ladies.........
And now their true colors come shining through. They are really a bunch of silly ladies. As you can see this was not your average tea party. It was full of energy, lots of bouncing around and tons of giggles.After tea, hot cocoa and lively conversations. We played spoons in our jammies. Here is Aubrey, playing a game with her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment