I feel free to blog about this since only family can see this. We are saying good bye to All Lift Equipment. We are sad to see 14 years of hard work come to an end. But we know that God has all the control and if he wanted it to stay open nothing could stop him. So we are stepping out in faith that God will work out all things for the good of those who believe. No doors have opened yet but I dont believe that none will, we just haven't found the right one yet. We will be preparing to put our house up for sale in the next couple weeks.
We have a funny saying to keep the kids upbeat and not scared and it goes something like this: " The sky is the limit but rock bottom here we come" Then we remind them that the rock we stand on is Christ himself. My prayer is that God will be glorified! That we will have faith to trust as the tasks before us become harder to bare.
So I am sorry that I haven't blogged in awhile and please be patient with me.
All of our thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Please let me know if you need anything or if I can do anything. Love ya
ReplyDeleteWe love you guys so much!! We will keep you all in our prayers. I know that we are far away but if there is anything we can do... please let us know! Love you!!
ReplyDelete