background

Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May adventures

May has brought many new adventures for our family. We thought that we were looking towards some really hard time when our dog Bo was hit by a car. Many tears were shed and we planted a tree close to the spot where he is buried. He was truly a member of our family and he left behind many fun and not so fun memories. We laughed and laughed about how we had to beat him to the bed for bedtime stories or there wouldn't be room for us. We spent time remembering how his eyes scared many people, he talked and put his paw on you to get your attention, but most of all how he loved to play with dad. We will miss our Bo.
Now for some more uplifting news. I would like to introduce you to my future Son-in-law, Lance. We adore him. He is very good to Alicia and we look forward to celebrating their marriage in August. He proposed on top of Angels Landing in Southern Utah. I wont say too much, but I am sooooo excited and will probably blog about these two a lot over the next couple months.

Ashton and Autumn are now the proud owners of some brand new drivers licenses. We are all very happy for them. As stressed as I was to have 2 more drivers to insure I am so releived to be able to say " I need ......, Please go get it for me."
Joey was able to shoot a rifle for the first time. He had been asking and asking and asking so you can imagine he was overjoyed to be shooting with Dad, Ashton and Josh. I hear that he is a natural and was able to shoot a can on his first try.
 The kids incubated twenty eggs which were given to us from some friends. Thirteen eggs hatched so Jayda and Joey built a cage for them once they were bigger.

 And last but not least Ashton is a High School Graduate. The graduation ceremony was wonderful. We had a few technical difficulties but overall it was a wonderful afternoon. He was such a clown and really let everyone know his excitement about being finished with highschool.
 I can't wait to see what June will bring our way.


No comments:

Post a Comment