This year I am reading The Greatest Gift by Ann Voskamp with my family. As we walk through the geneaology of Christ I am brought to a place of humility before God. This book has only been read four days now and I am already being blessed. Each day Ann gives us a challenge to "Be the Gift to another". We have been encouraged to step outside our comfort zone and share Gods word and His love with others.
I look forward to a more homegrown Christmas this year. My husband wants to give our children so much and this is the best gift we can give them. To know and love Jesus Christ. To remember that He came as a helpless babe, felt our pain, lived among us, died the death of a sinner although he never sinned and ultimately rose again. He is alive in heaven today and intercedes for us. I am blessed to know this Jesus.
Merry Christmas! Be happy in Christ for HE IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.
No comments:
Post a Comment