Where have all the years gone? That is the question I keep asking myself. She was once my beautiful baby with big brown eyes, chubby cheeks, huge smiles and silly giggles.

Then she grew in what seemed to be only a few short years. Playing with Uncle Troy was one of her most favorite things to do. I think it was because he worked at Lagoon and showed her off to everyone. Wow! that seems like it was only yesterday.

Now when I look at her I still see my little girl. I do need to be honest with myself and allow my self to see the beautiful young womans she has grown to be. Here she is on her graduation day, looking happy and excited to begin the next chapter in the book which is her life. I am so eager to see all that she will become, how God will use her now that she is grown. I thank God for allowing me to be her mother, to watch her grow, to love her and to be part of her life.

No comments:
Post a Comment