Thursday, July 8, 2010
Hebrews 13:5b says "be content with such things as ye have, for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Lately I have been contemplating how Gods ways are not our ways. If I could have my way we would never be in the situation that we are in now. Jobs would not have been lost, bills would have been honored and paid. As I face the fact that my home will be no longer mine as of tomorrow and finding a rental has not been easy, I have to understand that my ways are not Gods ways. Faith is believing even when you cannot see, Faith is trusting that God will keep his promises and will provide a way. I know that when God says in Hebrews that he will never forsake me, He means never. However I still struggle with feeling so alone and completely out of control. Isnt it wonderful to know that when I feel alone or out of control that God is always there, and completely in control. Above all I pray for Gods will for our family. Which may take us down some hard roads and through some extremely difficult circumstances, but I dont want to be anywhere but where God wants me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment